- Instant Quote
- Calculate How Much I Need
- Disability Education
- Product Information
- Application Request
- Insurance Help Center
- Client Reviews
Have questions or need help?
Call us toll free 800-356-4282 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instant Disability Quote
"Your greatest asset is your paycheck. Disability insurance protects you and
your family if you are unable to work by providing income which will help pay your
bills and take care of your family. It's just as important as life insurance."
- DAVE RAMSEY
AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY IF YOU COULDN'T WORK?
- 61% of wage earners personally know someone who has been disabled and unable to work for 3 months or longer. 1 in 8 workers will be disabled for 5 years or more during their career.
- 65% of working Americans say they could not cover normal living expenses even for a year if they lost their income due to an illness or injury.
- The average individual disability claim lasts 31.6 months.
- The average disability payment from Social Security is $1,111 per month. 70% of Social Security disability applicants get denied.
- Approximately 90% of disabilities are caused by illnesses rather than accidents.
A long term disability policy that has a benefit period of no less than five years along with an emergency fund can help assure that your family's lifestyle is not vulnerable and can continue through a period of disability and loss of income.
1 We do not sell your personal information to anyone. You will not receive unsolicited, intrusive calls or emails from other agents and companies across the country. If you do provide your telephone number, a Zander representative may call you at the phone number(s) above, including your wireless number if provided. This call may be generated using an automated technology and if we're unable to reach you when we call, we may leave you a pre-recorded message, so you can call us back. Your consent to us calling is not required to get a quote or make a purchase. You may simply call us at 800-356-4282. (Sorry for the long, boring disclaimer... our attorney made us do it.)